3/3/13

Review of A Night of Secrets by Lori Brighton

A night Of Secrets (The Night Series)
by Lori Brighton
 
 
   Grayson Bellamont has spent years away from home, trying
 to blend in so that no one will know who he really is.  
What he really is.  But upon his return home he learns 
that his sister has been murdered and his seven year 
old niece is missing.  He is determined to find his niece,
 Collette, before her birthday.  Before she changes and 
is likely to be killed for what she is.  He has noticed
 that lately a lot of his kind have been killed and he
 wont let that happen to his Collette. Meg James is the
 vicar's daughter and has been taught not to lie.  But
 to save a child she has vowed to protect, 
she will lie til her dying day.  So when her new neighbor
 is suddenly asking a lot of questions about her sister, Hanna, 
she becomes suspicious about what he really wants from her.
  Does he know that Hanna is not really her sister?  Has 
he come to harm her?  As much as she is suspicious of him,
 she is also attracted to him.  She knows that she should fear 
him but she seems drawn to him.  
 
 
 
Review:  I had a great time reading this book.  The twists
 and turns kept me engaged throughout the whole book.  I 
was never sure what the author had in store for me next.
  The relationship between Gray and Meg is built slowly
 through out the book but the heat between them is evident
 from their first meeting.  I didn't want to put this book
 down and if I had to, I couldn't wait to get back to it :)
 
Theresa F
 
5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)